The Salli Swing is one of the newest saddle models from Salli-Systems. Whilst the stool still retains the famous patented split seat technology, it now incorporates highly engineered spring motion technology in the top of the seat which literally allows the seat to gently follow your movement transitions during the day. The result is twofold. Firstly, the stool will always have a small amount of regulated free motion in three dimensions which enables you to gently activate your core muscles whilst sitting. This function has been developed based on the premise that by constantly activating your core muscles, you will gradually build up their strength and endurance leading to better posture and reduced risk of back injury. The second effect of the motion technology is that the chair feels softer to sit on.
Who should use the Swing?
The vast majority of people who trial one of our Swing chairs get on very well. We have found a small number of individuals, who have recently had back surgery and have very limited core stability tend to find the dynamic nature of the stool a little challenging and for these individuals we have had much better success with a fixed lever seat such as a Twin or Multi. We have a number of years experience helping customers find the right stool for their needs and so to access a free Salli product consultation with one of our Physiotherapists please contact us.
How far does the seat move?
The seat top moves less than 5 degrees in each direction. Limiting the range of movement has been done deliberately so that you can be assured that the seat is stable enough for a comfortable sit without losing its dynamic features.
What is the difference between the Swing and Swing Fit
The only difference between the Swing and the Swing Fit is that you can adjust the width and angle between the two sides of the split seat on the Swing-fit but not on the Swing. For individuals over 5 ft 6 tall with a normal leg length a fixed width will work perfectly fine. However, if you are under 5ft 6 the extra adjustability on the fit can be helpful in accommodating a short thigh length.
What we like
The dynamic movement on the these stools feels very comfortable and it is great to be able to literally gently oscillate in the chair whilst working.
Because we have the widest range of Salli Stools in the UK, we have developed a Salli trial system that enables you to try a stool for 2 weeks in your own home or workplace. This no risk trial has been incredibly successful in helping ensure all of our clients truly get products that work in their environment. To find out about our no risk trial please contact us.
The Range Explained
Salli have over 10 different stools for a range of different working environments and budgets. However, 95% of customers will select their chair from 4 different options called the Twin, Multiadjuster, Swing and Swing Fit. The first thing to note is that all the stools have the same shaped seat top, gas stem and base. The Twin is the entrance level stool and has a single lever that allows the stool to go up and down. The Multiadjuster has an additional forward and backwards tilting function and an adjustable split seat. The Swing and Swing Fit are the new stools in the range. Both stools incorporate a spring in the top of the seat allowing the seat top to literally move slightly in every direction that you transfer your body weight in. The only difference between the Swing Fit and Swing is that you can adjust the split seat width and angle on the Swing Fit but not on the Swing. To help work out which stool will be right for you please take advantage of a Salli stool telephone consultation from one of our experts. You can contact the Fluto team on 0203 0510157 or use the contact form
- Patented split seat design for optimal posture pressure distribution and upright posture
- Internal spring technology to promote active dynamic sitting
- Seat height adjustment
- Available in a wide range of fabrics. For more information on the fabric options please see thumbnails above. It is also possible to design your own by clicking on the configurator. Simply create your ideal Salli design, email it to us and we will attempt to give you the very best price possible
- It is possible to select the stools with either a black aluminium or chrome finish base and gas stem.
- All Salli stools come with a standard guarantee of 10 years.
- There are a wide range of accessories available for Salli stools. It is worth noting that not all accessories are available with all stools and so it is worth contacting us if you are interested in getting a Salli accessory. You can learn more about Salli accessories by contacting us. You can contact the Fluto team on 0203 0510157 or use the contact form
- Seat Height Small (for users under 160cm tall)
- Seat Height Medium (for users 160-180cm tall)
- Seat Height Large (for users over 180cm tall)
- Total width of seat: 435mm
- Forwards/backwards length of seat: 380mm
- Total weight: 11.5 kg
- Seat weight: 8 kg
- Base diameter: 540mm
The key measurements that we need to know are the users:
- Leg length
If you or your client are planning to use the stool with a workstation it is crucial to ensure that the workstation will work for the higher Salli sitting position. If you have a height adjustable desk you can easily adjust the desk height for the new sitting height. If you have a fixed desk however, it is definitely worth contacting us to ensure the stool will fit.You can contact the Fluto team on 0203 0510157 or use the contact form